Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm back! :)

Hi, guys!

I know I haven't been that active in blogging lately but I promise I've got legit reasons!

Every single week after my first few blog entries, I've been bombarded by exams. Where it came to the point that my classmates and myself were given about 10 exams in a week and its really really hard for us already to have exams every freaking day but 10 in a week? Yeah. I promise I'm not making this up. I am really sorry for not being to blog but I swear I'll do my best to. :)

Now, IT'S SUMMER VACATION TIME BABYYYY!
 But not for long coz I have to take summer classes. Medical Surgery 1 and Pathophysiology. Yeah. Boohoo. :(

Anyways, I made a collage of my Instagram photos from the past 2 months to update you guys with this hectic life of mine. (Sorry for the really long photo! Haha!)


I could tell you all the details or you know, you could just check out my Instagram account and FOLLOW ME :)

I'll be posting tins of things in a while like things that I've been into for a couple of weeks. So yeah.

I love you guys!

Thanks x
Elle ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment