Wednesday, March 27, 2013

IN TO IT. (MUSIC)

To cope up with my hectic schedule, I tend to doze off into my own world when I listen to music. It keeps me calm when I have to and pumped up when I need the energy. I've been listening to these tracks for a while now. I hope you agree with me that they are pretty awesome. Haha :)

Scream & Shout (Remix) by Will.I.Am ft. Britney Spears, Hit Boy, Waka Flocka Flame, Lil Wayne & Diddy

Light It Up by G-Dragon ft. Tablo & Dok2

No Interruption by Hoodie Allen

You Are Not A Robot by Hoodie Allen ft. Marina

Thrift Shop by Macklemore x Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz

Stay by Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko

One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) by One Direction

Daylight by Maroon 5

Bloom by Moriah Peters

For Your Love by Josh Record

Believe It by Cimorelli

22 by Taylor Swift

Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk ft. Nate Ruess

Suit & Tie by Justin Timerlake ft. Jay-Z

I think I forgot a few but yeah. That's pretty much it. The song that get me by from day to day during 2 months of hell.

Thanks for stopping by :)

X
Elle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment