Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ideas.

I might start something here. Hmmmm.

I was thinking:

Music Mondays - I post a couple of songs that ease me through those days

Travel Tuesdays - I post stuff on plave that I want to travel to or where I have travelled to

Wishful Wednesdays - I share to you just some of my hopes and dreams

Throwback Thursdays - I share something of me

Fashion Fridays - I post my favorite outfits of the week or some little fashion advice or fashion discovery

So-so Saturdays - Random stuff

Stylish Sundays - I post my favoritw ensembles or finds of the week

I might start tomorrow since nothing has been going on lately coz it's still summer vacay time.

So, I've been invites to dinner at Bridge (which I've never been too and kinda terrified to go there actually.. But it's free food so yeeeyyyy!! ) At he moment I'm just laying on my bed and trying to do something productive (this blog)

So yeah. That's that. What do you guys think of those ideas??

Would help me a lot to get some feedback from you guys.

Girl with ideas that cant be fathomed,
Elle <3

x

No comments:

Post a Comment