Sunday, April 14, 2013

Music Mondays.

Hellooooo :)

To kick start this week with Music Monday, here are some new songs that I've recently discovered that have come to my liking:


PSY - Gentleman
Yes, I know everyone knows his viral video Gangnam Style, but I think this song is a bit more toned down and classy-ish. The dance is really cool and seductive that you just cant help hip-thrust while listening to it. The beat is sick, way different from his other song.


CALVIN HARRIS ft. ELLIE GOULDING - I Need Your Love
This song just want's me to do the fist pump and bob my head back and forth. its a really catchy beat.



YEAH YEAH YEAHS - Heads Will Roll (Remix)
This. I've been listening to this for a few weeks now. Ever since I've watch the most awesome party movie ever, Project X. I swear that movie was just WOW. This song will make you fill spinny and all coz its really catchy.

If you haven't noticed already, most of the songs I've chosen have been House Music-y. Well, I dunno. I've just been feeling it for a couple of weeks now. 

'Til next week for another session of Music Mondays! Where I share to you guys some songs that I've recently discovered or have been listening to for a while now.

Enjoy your the rest of your day! 

Tomorrow's another day.

X,
Elle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment