Monday, April 15, 2013

Revamped.

If you're a frequent reader of this useless (jk) blog, then you might have noticed that it's got a new look.

I just thought to myself that "La Vie Est Belle" as a blog name doesn't sound that original. Actually, I loved it once I heard it from Lancome. But I threw that away and renamed it "Lipstick, Lace, & Labels". I had to search through the internet on how to make one's blog sound catchy. So I named it that.

I for one really like the header coz I made it myself. Especially the one with the lipstick icon on it. I had to make one myself coz I could find any on the internet.

I changed my profile photo too.

And also the gadgets on the sides.

I drew every single thing on this icon so I have owners rights.

Here's why it's designed that way:


(1) LIPSTICK
(2) LACE
(3) LABEL

Note that my signature is on the lipstick and the label, so no stealing.

I've also made my whole blog into this black-and-white with a hint of color kind of thing. I think it's elegant and sophisticated. My thoughts are my thoughts.

So, yeah. I just wanted to share all that with you.

I look forward to the next time you visit this little blog of mine. :)

Mwah!

x
Elle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment