Wednesday, March 27, 2013

IN TO IT. (FASHION)

So these past couple of months I've been into all these different stuff that I would like to share with you guys coz, if you haven't noticed, I haven't been blogging much lately. SO YEAH.

FASHION

JACKETS WITH LONG LEATHER SLEEVES
I think if you have any of these, all you have to do is throw it on whatever you're wearing and it immediately turns you into one of the most fashionable people ever. Haha. I just like looking at people wearing this kind of jacket coz it gives them that hard feeling too it.

SKATER SKIRTS
This skirt could fit the girly, the athletic, the punk, or the eccentric. From the variety of color, print, and material, anyone and everyone can wear it!

BLACK AND GOLD EVERYTHING
I just think that the mixture of black and gold is just one of the most elegant and rich combinations ever.

JEREMY SCOTT FOR ADIDAS CHAIN JACKET
 
Loved this jacket ever since I saw the Scream & Shout (Remix)! I want it! I need to have it! 
Where can i get it?

LACE
I just think that for formal events when you wear lace you'll look so expensive even if it actually isn't. It'll depend on what kind of lace though.

PLATFORMS
Platforms. I prefer platform wedges though but I couldn't find good looking ones on Google! I too like platform Mary Janes which I think look so so cute!

CAT EYE SUNGLASSES
Every girl needs one of these! They slim your face once you put it on! It's a miracle worker I swear! Haha :)

GOLD CASIO WATCH
I've been eyeing this watch for a while now but I haven't found a legit seller yet! And this kind of watch isn't in our local malls so I seriously need help in finding one!


PHOTO CREDITS TO THE OWNERS OF THESE PHOTOS :)

Thanks for checking my blog out you guys! It helps me a lot :)

X
Elle ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment