Saturday, January 26, 2013

InstaGram Daily Photos 012613 ♥

Here are MY INSTAGRAM photos from today :)



1st photo - my new jacket that I got from the ukay-ukay for only P20.00 :)

2nd photo - my virtual pet, Pou being all messed up and dirty...and of course..its poo ahaha :)

3rd photo - the buko juice I drank when I watched Les Miserables :)

4th photo - oh, that's just me being vain :)

5th photo - just me with my Aldo sunnies ♥

6th photo - my Aldo sunnies

7th photo - my arm candies for today. which includes bracelets from a local boutique and my black leather-strapped Movado Swiss Quartz watch :)

8th photo - its Pou. sleepy and all

9th photo - the very HOT and yummy T.O.P of my favorite K-Pop boyband, BIGBANG♥ :)

10th photo - oh that was what I posted yesterday. That's the early Valentines gift that i got from my moms hubby :)

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! :) @ILOVELYKAJEAN ♥

Well, that's all folks!

Thanks for reading!

x,
Elle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment