Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm such a V.I.P.

Today, I rewatched my favorite K-Pop boy group's videos and found myself fangirling again! Yes, I am a VIP! But I am really glad that I'm not alone.. For my really good friends, Dani, Mary, and Angelie are too! We were squealing and all and we really didn't care of what people thought! Ahaha! Eeeeeeekkk!!! Even just thinking about it gets me all hyped up and shiz! Ahahahah! Crazy right? I swear our ovaries exploded over and over and over again! Ugggghh. I, really sorry if you find this post really annoying but yea its my day and it would be the way it is if i dont blog about the spazzing moments! ahaha :)

Lastly, I'd like to give a shoutout to my favorite K-Pop boyband everrrrr!!!!
I ♥ BIGBANG!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ :)

I'll update you when I feel like updating you.

x
V.I.P., Elle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment