Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Last farewell.

For now, this will be my last farewell because as I am typing this I am loosing precious sleep coz its 12:25am here in the Philippines. Oh, and my title's like that coz I'm listening to Last Farewell by BigBang on my tablet.  Oh how I love and support them so much! :) ♥

I really have to sleep because tomorrow's a class day and I still have to wake up at 05:30am to study for my Return Demo later tomorrow... Errrr. Today.. Yeah. Well, my class starts at 1pm.. at least that gives me about 3-4 hours to study (more like CRAM). I'M SUCH A PROCRASTINATOR! I should stop my procrastinating ways soon and get serious with my studies though. Hahah. But for now/today, I shall procrastinate all the way! Ahahaha :)

I bid you farewell, my loves. For my eyes hurt and I'm sleepy coz of my A-B-normal and new sleep-wake cycle. Wherein I now sleep at dawn and wake up really late (which, for my younger readers, IS REALLY BAD FOR YOU! DO NOT DO THIS!) I'm happy of my status here in my blog. No haters. Or at least I think there isnt any. If there are, please dont say anything coz Im a pretty sensitive person and I break down easily.

Okay, enough of the blah blah blah's.

I leave you with this eargasmic song by GD&TOP ;)
but I doubt that after watching this you'll fall asleep or be normal ever again coz they're just too HOT for your own existence I TELL YOU! TOO HOT!ahahahhaa :*


*time check: 12:40am :O

KTHNXBYE.

Baby, goodnight <3

BONNE NUIT, MADEMOISELLE'S ♥

X
Elle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment