Tuesday, January 22, 2013

See beneath your beautiful ♥

Good morning, lovely people ♥

I feel like today is going to be a good day.

I'd like to start this day with a smile and this beautiful and powerful song. Here is Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrinth ft. Emeli Sande ♥


This song is just uggggh! A nice way to empower yourself early in the morning. It makes me feel all good and giddy. I dunno why tho. Mesmerizing actually. The beauty if this song is far beneath all the words and complements that I can ever give it.

What I think the message of this song is that we're not perfect but we're all beautiful in our own little ways. I hope everyone thinks that way coz nothing good ever happens when belittling yourself.

Put your chin up, stand tall, and let the world see the beauty that is you.

Stay beautiful, loved ones!

X,
Empowered, Elle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment