Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Miserable.

The Miserable. Isn't that what Les Miserables stands for in English? So, you might have guessed already that I watched the movie. Yes. Yes, I did. Less about that now and more about what happened before that. :)

First off, I started my day by waking up that I thought I was late for class. But thank God my teacher was late as well so it crossed me being late OUT. We barely had class today coz all we had to do was check our exam papers in CBR. Meh. I was kind of satisfied with the scores. I think. Then I had to stay behind with all the 'regular people'. Yes, I'm not a regular in school beacuse my QPA or GPA or whatever didn't reach the cut-off. So, they took away 2 subjects and I cant get my pin for internship this year. But no fuss, I'll still be in my batch but I'll just get my pin next year. Yeah. Back to the 'regular people'. They were practicing their songs for pinning day and, little did they know, I was listening to them in the room. Daaaaaaaaaamn, some of them are tone-deaf. I'm not saying I know how to sing or whatever but I know my tones. Well, I think I do anyways. Then blah blah we're off to the heart of the city. :)

Second, we went shopping! Well, thrift shopping it is! I really didn't have much to choose from though coz I guess I wasn't in the ukay-ukay mood. But then when I was about to loose hope...I found this really cool and comfy nude jacket! I swear it was such a lucky find! Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that everything in the store was just P20.00??!! Whut ze hell :D ahahaha ( Here it is! :) http://snapwidget.com/view/?id=377344063443981426_192837964#.UQSyNR2nnz4 ) Then, we went to the local fabric store where I found these beautiful patterned metallic fabric that I think I'll buy just as soon as I budget my money! :) Then blah blah we went to the school supplies center to get so shtuff the blah blah. Hahaha :)

Third, lunch time! We ate in this really affordable resto that had our fave Filipino food :) I had some meat thinggy's and rice.. Was yummy! And to think I only spent P70.00 :) after that we went to Robinsons Mall to buy some tickets to Les Miserables but, little did we know, that the time schedule changed! Instead of the first showing to be 12:50, it got chaged to 01:50. We were too early! And it was like 11-something am! So, we went around the mall, then the supermarket to buy snacks, then stayed in the food court just to kill the time. When 01:50 drew by, we decided to buy shake from the buko stand near by. My friends decided to get the regular ones..But I? I got myself the large ones! Come one! Don't you judge me! Les Miserables is a 3-hour film (more or less) ! I had to get myself the large on! I need liquids! haha so yea after that we went in the cinema then chose our seats although it took us a while to chose those that satisfied us the most.

Fourth, Les Miserables. I actually really enjoyed the movie. It was a masterpiece. There were those heartbreaking parts, here and there. But what really made me shed a tear was when Jean Valjean died at the last part. But the not-so-love story of Ebony and Marius was pretty good too. I have to say that Cosette and Marius look sooooo gooood together. I have to sa Sacha Baron Cohenis hilarious (as always)! Was probably the only character that made me laugh throughout the movie. Hmmmmmm. I have nothing else to add. I think. The movie was amazing. If you haven't seen it yet, then you should. Les Miserables. Yes. <3 :) :) :)

Lastly, right here and now. I'm in my room right now typing this with a smile coz I want all my readers to smile no matter what's happening in your life. I don't want you to be miserable like the title of this post. Smiling brings our spirits up and moping around will just make you sick and shtuff. Okay, mum just told me to get ready for bed coz we have to go to Church early in the morning. And plus, its my grandmum's 72nd birthday tomorrow! 72 in 27! Happy 72nd Birthday, Lola Oya! I love you! ♥

Well, I still have a lot of stuff to post but I really haven't organized my thoughts yet.

So, I'll think I'll just leave my post to that.

Wait! Before I leave, here's the heartbreaking song from Les Miserables. On My Own ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCPoIsi8m08 ( So sorry! I cant seem to enter videos here atm.)

It's in my next post, btw. I just had to. Hehe. :)

Well, that's that. :)

Bonne nuit, bellas ♥

x
Elle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment