Thursday, January 24, 2013

I live to be an artist.

Ever since I was a child, I always got enrolled into these art classes, be it dancing or the visual arts. I can crash being a professional dancer off of my list coz I think I'm fat as hell. It pains to see those dance shows though :( especially Bunheads. If I wwnt on with ballet, I would've been in toe shoes by now.

Anyways, enough with the reminiscing.

I never want my dream of becoming a designer to be no more. That is why I promised myself that I will draw and design something everyday. And plus, it makes it waaaaaayyyy easier to do so coz now I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 :)  very useful for the artsy types like moi!!! :)

I'd loved to show my doodles to you now but I cant coz of the connection. :(

I promise I'll show them to you guys when I have the chance to get on my laptop :)  which will be SOON!! , like? this weekend probably :)

Time check: 02:28 am
Weather: Raining, Cold

For now, I have to bid you farewell, my darlings!

Bonne nuit ♥♥♥♥

x,
your future designer, Elle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment