Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ready or not.

"Ready or not here I come" - Bridgit Mendler

That part of the song hit me. I should really stop caring about what other people think. I should just be myself and do the best that I can.

You better get ready coz soon I'll be known for my styling and designing skills. I just know it. Wanna know why? Coz nothing can take my dream away. I will whatever it takes for me to get to that point where I am actually satisfied and not being nagged at. I don't want to seem cocky. Really, I don't want to. But I promise you my passion and love for the fashion and design industry cannot be measured. I just hope that my mom can see that.

Anyhoooooooooo :)

I'm still feeling this song though. So here it is.
'Ready or Not' by Bridgit Mendler


Catchy, right? Wanna sing along to it? Not to worry coz I searched for the lyrics! Here:

Ready or Not by Bridgit Mendler Lyrics :)

Oh well. I guess I'll end this post there.

x
Seizing the day now and forever, Elle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment