Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Yet another day in the life of a PT student.

Today was a pretty okay day. Some parts of it crappy but I'd rather emphasize the non-crappy parts than the crappy parts.

The day started with me snoozing all my alarms until I was finally super duper annoyed with my 'ONE OF A KIND' alarm tone. It was about 6am or so. Oh yeah, and my class was at 7am. How responsible, right? Ahaha. At least when I finally arrived in school I wasn't late at all!

Btw, yesterday, my mom bought me those new Keds Sport, you know the ones used to tone your legs? It felt really weird walking in the for the first time coz i was so not used to the feeling! Ahaha! I hope I get thoe toned legs, as they promised in the box it came in, and not be a wast of thousands of pesos! Urrg! Ahah :)

My head was throbbing as usual coz of information overload in class. And we had a quiz right after our Thera Ex discussion! Big whoop! I was definitely really confused while taking the quiz. Then, cam Kines class. Urg. Its so frustrating how fast our teacher moves from one slide to another. To think, I was hungry as hell in class coz I didn't eat breakfast. Well, I don't really eat breakfast anyways but this day was different!

Ate lunch then blah blah blah.

Then came time for the MMT Practical Exam, which I definitely flunked in! Should I just shift? I think that would be so much easier. Ahaha. But yea. Family's plans and sh-t. Fudgecakes. I more of a business-ey and artst kind of person. They know that yet they don't understand.

Anyhoo, I've got another Return Demo tomorrow. I better study now.

Byeeeeee!

Xx,
Frustrated PT student, Elle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment