Sunday, January 20, 2013

Newbie.

Hi! :) Lyka here! But i think i'd like to be known as ELLE in the blogging world :) Im a newbie at this (well not really coz I have a tumblog too but thats just for my fangirl moments. hihi yes Im a HUUUUUUUUUGE BigBang fan :) BigBang as in the K-Pop group not the TV show.)

So, a little more about me? Im currently a Junior taking up BS Physical Therapy in Silliman University, the school beside the sea. Im having a pretty rough time coping up but I swear Im doing my best! :)

I turned 18 last November 28th so Im pretty young to be a college junior now, aint I, Ahaha :)

I'd like this blog to be a fashion blog coz I love love looooooove fashion ♥♥♥

I hope I can update this blog everyday but I doubt it coz I dont have WiFi here at home and plus we've got tons of exams (im havomg one this afternoon! uurrrrrrrggg) so i need to use my time carefully. but i promise that i'll try tho!! :)

oh and one last thing! you might be wondering why im starting a new blog... well, it because facebook, twitter, and tumblr are so crowded now and everytime i want to speak my mind on a certain something someone's auromatically gonna comment about it. its frustrating actually. this is a place where i think i cam just rant on about all these shizzzz happening and all.. i need my personal space too, you know? *sighs* but we cant always get what we want. tsk.

 anyhoooooooo, i think i'll end here for today :)

xx,
The Newbie, Elle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment