Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Oh baby baby la la la la la la la ♥

I thought today was gonna be a good day......and YES, IT DEFINITELY WAS!!!

First, my Return Demo / Practical Exam went really well! Even if I was just guessing! Ahaha!I got the right answers! Boooyaaaaa!!!!

Second, I finally found a case for my tablet! And its pink! :) :) :) and on SALE!!!! AHAHAHAHA (everythings better when its on SALE )

Last but most definitely not the least, I have a Samsung Galaxy Note now!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEE!!! :)

Triple BOOYAAAAAAA!!! BOOYA, BOOYA, BOOOOOOYAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :D

I can finally practice and enhance my skill!!! :D
But atm I cant seem to sign in to the Google Play Store and as of now I cant download yet...so ghe practicing and enhanving can wait... but uuuuuggggghhhh can the internet connection be any crappier???!!!

Sadly, I cant upload a photo right now voz the internet connection here at home is as fast as a snail.. T_T

This was supposed to be a blog post from last night but I didnt get to upload it. so lets just say that you're reading this and its still January 23!  aha!

hahaha :)

I actually drew something on my Note but i really dont know how to upload it here.. anyone want to teach this newbie some tricks? :)

hihihihi

i'll leave this post to that. ahaha :)

x
Elle♥

No comments:

Post a Comment