Friday, January 25, 2013

Such a failure.

I am such a failure. Yes. Thats what I think of myself. I feel like anything thats givem to me will just end up as a frumpy failure. Its frustrating actually. I think its coz I procrastinate a lot.

This morning, our Kinesiology teacher gave back oir Pre-Midterm exams. and daaaaaaaaamn a whole lote of us failed. and there were 4 exam papers!!! UUUGGGGHHH. i'll definitely take back all the deficits i lost dureing the pre-midterms!!! I'll study my ass off!

Then when afternoon came, I was called first in our TheraEx Return Demo. That was another fail. I didnt get to study the part of CMC Joint Abduction and Adduction!!!! Urrrrrrggggg. I promise myself that i'll recover when Practical Exams come!!

But one thing is for sure, I'm a hella good business woman. Out of 40+ fashion items, whats left in my stash is just 6! 6!!!!!!! I should really be in a business course! Like, seriously.

In this blog post, I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I WILL STUDY MY FUCKING ASS OF FROM NOW ON.

AHAHAHAHAHA. You read it here first folks!! :)

Anyhoo.. I recieved something from my mums hubby today :) its a Valentines Card with a little something in the insid6e....MONEEEEEEYYYYYY :) i know its too early, but to me nothings too early when money's involved! ahahaha! CHACHING!!!!! :)

Okay. I think this blog is going no where. I guess I just needed to let off some steam or something. ahaha. idk :)

I bid you farewell for now for I have a 7:30am class tomorrow. Which, btw, is a saturday. Ugggghh. Thank God that tomorrow'll be the last saturday class for this semester. or at least I hope it will be,

Yea. I'll leave it to that. I'd post a video or a somg or something but I still haven't solved my problem on how to do that on my Galaxy Note. Anyone want to help me? Pretty please? :)

hahaha

Well.

Good night.

Bonne nuit.



x,
Elle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment