Wednesday, January 23, 2013

FANTASTIC, BABY ♥

Hey, boo! Good morning!! :)

I have that feeling again that todays gonna be a breat day but I wouldnt want to jinx it!! ;)

I need some tunes to get me all hyped up and energized. Here's some songs that get me pumped up through the day:

Swagger Jagger by Cher Lloyd
Knockout by GD&TOP
Fantastic Baby by BigBang
Kiss You by One Direction (YES, I AM A DIRECTIONER TOO)
That song by Will.I.Am ft Britney Spears (I rock out to it when it plays on Trace Urban but I really dont have it on my playlist)
ONE OF A KIND by G-Dragon
Hard by Rihanna ( LOOOOOOOOOOVE HER!)
Cray On by G-Dragon

and many many more.. They're mostly songs that come up on Trce Urban though. :)

***(I would post the videos but the internet connection is really crappy here at home. So, BOOOOOOOOOOOO :( :( :( *** )

I hope I can upload videos the next time I post something!!!!!!! :) :)

I'll post those songs that make me smile unknowingly, SOON!! :)

Dont forget to smile everyday, my lovelies!!!!!

X
Music loving, Elle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment